How it works
*A/T ratio: Anagen/Telogen ratio
- Extends anagen phase
- Activates telogen follicles
- Increases A/T ratio*
(Growth Phase) In this phase, hair growth takes place. This Phase is longest in people with healthy hair.
(Transition Phase) This phase marks the end of hair’s active growth.
(Rest Phase) Hair shedding takes place in this phase.
- Phytic acid: Provides protection against oxidative damage caused by sun radiation
- Amino acids: Give strength to hair
- Penetrate and repair hair from inside
- Cover hair fiber and improves its sensorial properties
- Polysaccharides: Avoid product build-up and accumulative effect